We Replace Defective and Broken Heater Parts
Our heating systems are comprised of many parts. There is the thermostat that controls the temperature in your home or business, the heat exchanger that produces heat through the exchange, and the blow motor that sends an even stream of air through the heating system. Those are only just a few of the parts that a heating system has, but they are all vital in the function of a heater. When every part is in good condition, they all work together to produce exceptional heating for businesses and homes. However, if there is an issue with one of the parts in a heating system, it can affect how the entire system performs.
Because the heating system works really hard to heat homes and businesses, the parts within can start to wear out, get dirty, or just become defective over time. When this happens that heater can’t work as effectively, causing issues like lack of heat, inconsistent heating, and even zero heating. In order to prevent heating issues from happening, call the HVAC technicians at Stewart's Heating and Cooling. We are able to provide heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT, which is a service where we replace a broken or malfunctioning part with a brand-new one. If you are having problems with your heating system and you don’t know what to do, give us a call at 801-373-2915! We will inspect your heating system, determine what part is the issue, and replace it.
Part We Replace
We are able to replace these types of heating parts.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement If the circuit control board needs to be replaced, call our technicians today for help!
- ECM Motor Replacements When there are issues with the ECM motor, feel free to call us for replacement service.
- Gas Valve Replacement Our professional technicians are able to replace gas valves.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement Whenever there is a problem with the hard start kit, feel free to call us for hard start kit replacement service.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement We are able to replace heat exchangers that have become defective.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Do you need the heater capacitor in your system replaced? Give us a call!
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement Call Stewart’s Heating and Cooling for professional HVAC hot surface igniter replacement.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement If the inducer motor is ever defective, contact our team to have it replaced.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement Contact our contractors whenever you need the HVAC pressure switch replaced.
- HVAC Relay Replacement We are here to offer HVAC relay replacement whenever you have a malfunctioning relay.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace, and Upgrade Our team can repair, replace, and upgrade your home or business with a new thermostat.
Why Parts Replacement Service is So Vital
Just like in any piece of equipment, the parts within are paramount in the performance. Take a car for example, without parts like the engine, battery, or ignition system, then the car wouldn’t be able to drive. The same goes for a heating system–when you don’t have the necessary parts working, then the whole system won’t be able to work. Even when one
Signs You Need a Heater Part Replacement
Many people aren’t familiar with heating parts and what does and doesn’t look normal, so it can be hard to differentiate between a normal or worn out heating part. However, there are signs that a heating system can exhibit that indicate a replacement is needed.
- Strange Noises: if there are any strange noises coming from your heating system, then you will need have it checked out.
- Leaking Water: This can also be a sign that there is a part in your heater that is malfunctioning.
- Sporadic Motor Performance: If the motor is too slow or is coming on too frequently, it will need to be inspected.
- Weak Airflow: When the airflow coming from your vents is weak, consider calling us for help.
- No Air: If there is not air coming from the vents, that is another thing to be worried about.
- No Power: The heating system won’t turn on at all, which is a big red flag and needs immediate attention.
Whatever the issue is, we are able to provide heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT that will fix the issue immediately. Give us a call at 801-373-2915 to make an appointment today.
Call Us to Replace a Part in Your Heating System!
Schedule an Appointment Now
Anyone who owns a heating system knows how important they are. The winters in Utah can get very cold, so not having a working heating system can be really bad. Not only can a cold home or business be extremely uncomfortable, it can also be dangerous. If the temperature in your property gets too low, then that means your body temperature will also decrease, which is never good. To prevent all of this from happening, call our heating company at 801-373-2915 for heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT. To figure out if a worn out or broken heating part is the culprit, we will inspect the system thoroughly, checking that every part is working as it should. If we find that a part is broken or worn out, we will replace it with a new one as soon as possible. We are ready to work with you and ensure your heating system is working as efficiently as possible.