Professional Services for Your Air Conditioner
When the summer comes rolling around, it is important to make sure that your air conditioner unit is functioning as well as it can be so that you can enjoy those summer months in your home as comfortably as possible. When your air conditioner stops working or is not working as well as it can or should, it can make those summer months extremely uncomfortable.
Making sure that you are properly equipped with not only a functioning air conditioning unit but one that is able to keep the temperature At your optimal setting is important. Calling Stewart's Heating and Cooling should be one of the first decisions that you make when your air conditioner breaks down or if you have just purchased a new unit and need it installed.
Stewart's Heating and Cooling has been offering air conditioning service in the Eagle Mountain, UT area for years thanks to the level of service and quality that the customer demands. Our technicians have years of experience on their side that allows them to assess any situation accurately and provide the best in repair or installation services. Never again worry about whether your air conditioning unit is functioning properly when one quick call can alleviate those concerns. Get in touch with us at 801-373-2915 to learn more!
How Stewart's Heating and Cooling Can Help You
Our clients are one of the most important aspects of our business, as they are the reason we are able to keep our doors open. We want to ensure that whenever you call us for air conditioning service in Eagle Mountain, UT, your needs are met. In order to meet the needs of all of our clients, we want to be sure that we offer a wide range of services. Our technicians can do many things for your AC unit such as:
- Clean the condenser coil and remove all the debris from the outside unit
- Monitor the amps/volts on the fan motor
- Inspect the motor bearings for wear and tear
- Check for proper drainage by evacuating the condensate lines
- Make a record of the operating pressures for the refrigerant
- Make sure that the compressor has the proper amount of voltage for an outside unit
- Check the blower wheel for dust and balance on inside units
- Make sure all the electrical connections and wiring are tightened properly
- Test all of the safety devices
- Check the contractors for pitted or burned contacts
- Visually inspect the condenser fan blade for balance and any cracks
- Check the refrigerant system for any leaks
- Inspect the ducts visually for integrity
- Overall inspection of the filtration system
- Test all of the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications
In terms of our air conditioning services, our technicians have the skills and experience to provide a variety of AC services for your home or business. Give us a call at 801-373-2915 to learn more or take a look at the services we offer below.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement If you need a part in your air conditioner replaced, repaired, or cleaned, give us a call.
- Air Conditioner Replacement and Installation Our technicians are able to replace and install air conditioning units.
- Air Duct Sealing, Repair, and Installation We offer air duct services that include repairing, installing, and sealing ductwork.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair If you have an air conditioning emergency, don’t hesitate to call us for help!
- Energy Efficient HVAC Systems Our team is able to install energy efficient systems that will give you better energy savings.
- Indoor Air Quality Want better indoor air quality? We can ensure the air in your property is cleaner and healthier.
- Mini Split AC Systems If you are adding onto your property or want something other than central air, consider mini split systems.
- Whole House Air Filtration A whole house air filtration system is able to remove pollutants and contaminants from your air.
- Whole House Air Purification Purify the air in your home with the help of a whole house air purification system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Is the air in your home too dry? You can reduce the dryness in your home with a whole house humidifier.
The Best AC Service in the Area
Schedule an Appointment
If you are experiencing any issues with your air conditioning unit, make sure to call us today at 801-373-2915. Our technicians will arrive on the scene to assess the problem and see if you need repairs, a replacement, or an installation. We can formulate a plan of action and then implement that plan until the job is completed successfully and you are completely happy. For the best air conditioning service in Eagle Mountain, UT, contact Stewart's Heating and Cooling!